A Message from Christ Church
Hello Christ Church,
Welcome to Christ Church! Wherever you are on your journey of faith – doubting, questioning, seeking, or actively participating in a faith community, we hope and pray that our website helps you. Please join us in worship, music ministry, fellowship meals, Christian education, community service, and plenty of other opportunities to love God and love our neighbor in all that we do. When Jesus’ followers asked him which was the greatest commandment, his response was to give them two: Love God… and love your neighbor as yourself. Please join us as we follow Jesus’ words and his way. Grace and peace, Rich Weihing, Pastor
- Sunday, Feb 5 10:00am – Prayer Group meets for meditation and prayer.
- Sunday, Feb. 5 11:00am- Communion Sunday A service on Salt & Light – Matthew 5:13-20 Communion will be served and the Bells of Shalom will ring.
- Monday, Feb 6 5:30-7:30 – Hearts & Hands Craft Night Bring the craft you are working on and meet in Chapel Lounge for a time to craft, sew, knit or put a puzzle together. There is always some good conversation.
- Saturday, Feb 11 2:00-4:00pm – Galentine Party Ladies come out for games, desserts, conversation and some silly fun! Meet in Fellowship Hall, Washington St Entrance.
- Friday, Feb 17 6:30pm – Parents Night Out Potluck Come play board games, have good food with some good people. Bring a dish is you can, but either way come join the fun!! Childcare is available. Meet in Chapel Lounge